Sunday, November 4, 2012

A steady diet of government cheese

I watch a lot of videos online.  There are videos from friends on facebook, videos from old TV shows, videos people tell me to look up, and countless other sources.  There are so many hilarious videos that I've probably forgotten about that I've decided to start listing them here.  This blog is meant to serve as a comedic trip down memory lane, and hopefully you enjoy these clips as well.

What better way to start than with Chris Farley as Matt Foley, motivational speaker.  He's been drinking coffee in the basement for about the last four hours, so please watch and enjoy:


There was a period of time when I would perform the Matt Foley sketches, adapting them for the circumstances of the performance.  Usually during high school assemblies.  It was a lot of fun, but once Farley died it didn't feel right anymore.  

Rest in peace, Chris Farley and Phil Hartman.

No comments:

Post a Comment